- Monday, 13 November, 8:00pm - 10:00pm Night of the Hat
- Tuesday, 14 November, 8:00pm - 9:00pm Open Meeting and Making
- Tuesday, 14 November, 9:00pm - 11:00pm Budget Meetings
- Friday, 17 November, 8:00pm - ??? Irregular Movie & Pizza
- Saturday, 18 November, 10:00am - 2:00pm The Purge
You do not need to be a member to attend these events or use our equipment to make cool things. The Tuesday night Open Meeting in particular is geared to visitors and always includes a tour of the space and a "Show & Tell" session during which we share info about the projects in progress.
Check the calendar on our events page for details on these and other upcoming events and workshops.
Many thanks to Amy who hosted an open sewing event at the space. Here are a few photos.
By all accounts our recent Archer Marathon Hackathon was insanely great. Kudos to Charles the Hat for organizing and running it.
Here are the Hackathon winners:
- Hostile Work Environment ~ Spy Car
- Phrasing ~ Snarky Bear
- That's How you Get Ants ~ Sugar
- You're Not my Supervisor (bonus category) ~ Magic Mirror
Congrats to winners and participants alike!
Here are some scenes from the weekend:
Saturday, 18 November, 10:00am - 2:00pm
Enough binging; it's time to purge!
We're clearing out abandoned projects* and the boneyard. We'll have a dumpster and a determined attitude. Pizza will be provided for dedicated helpers!
*Red tags were placed on projects in the large storage area. If you have a project there, please either take it home or verify that you are still working on it by replacing the red tag with a green one. Contact Jared if you can't make it in to the space before the purge. All red tag items will be removed from the space.