- Sunday, 5 November, 12:00 noon Archer Marathon Hackathon ends
- Monday, 6 November, 8:00pm - 10:00pm LVL1 Soundbuilders
- Tuesday, 7 November, 6:00pm - 8:00pm Learn-a-Thing
- Tuesday, 7 November, 8:00pm - 9:00pm Open Meeting and Making
- Wednesday, 8 November, 6:00pm - 9:00pm Open Sewing and Suturing
- Friday, 10 November, 7:30pm - ??? Irregular Movie and Pizza
- Saturday, 11 November, 10:00am - 12:30pm Neopixel Holiday Workshop
You do not need to be a member to attend these events or use our equipment to make cool things. The Tuesday night Open Meeting in particular is geared to visitors and always includes a tour of the space and a "Show & Tell" session during which we share info about the projects in progress.
Check the calendar on our events page for details on these and other upcoming events and workshops.
Wednesday, 8 November 2017, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Did you know that LVL1 has a textiles area with sewing and embroidery machines? This Open Sewing and Suture Night is not a sewing class, but it is an opportunity to bring in a sewing project or learn about our machines while other like-minded hackers are here. This event is free of charge.
You do not need to be a member to attend this event or use our equipment to make cool things.
Check the calendar on our events page for other upcoming events and workshops.
Saturday, 11 November 2017, 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
This workshop will teach you the basics of working with programmable LED strips just in time for the holidays. We are not going to be teaching coding; however, we will show you how to manipulate the code so the lights twinkle, theater chase, and make a beautiful rainbow display or anything else imaginable.
Bringing your own laptop would be useful but not mandatory
The workshop will provide the following items
- 1- capacitor
- 1-meter neopixel led strip
- 1 power supply
- 1 Arduino
There will be a couple of CNC/laser cut holiday ornaments to wrap the lights on.
You do not need to be a member, but everyone must register and purchase a ticket.
To purchase a ticket for this workshop go to Eventbrite.
For more info email firstname.lastname@example.org
We had 12 bots entered in the competition this year. Congratulations to
- First Place: Xenos
- Second Place: Possessor
- Third Place: Mad Max Redux
It's not too early to think about building your own sumobot. Come to LVL1 and learn how!