Here's how to connect/interact with LVL1.
On the web:
- LVL1.org website - this web site - lots of basic info including our calendar, blog posts, driving and parking directions, etc.
- LVL1.org wiki - our Wiki - more detailed and technical info including minutes to every one of our open meetings, our bylaws, plus projects, tools, instructions, etc.
- Wiki FAQ page - Wiki FAQ page
On Google Groups:
- LVL1 - Louisville's Hackerspace - Online forum, this is a great place to ask questions about the group or your projects. (Note: this can generate a lot of emails per day. Turn off email updates, set up your filters, use the daily digest, or use the RSS feed.)
On Google Hangouts:
- LVL1 Chat - not an "official" line of communication, just for fun.
- LVL1Make Slack Channel Invite - not an "official" line of communication. Some people like it better.
- LVL1 Page - Follow the page to keep up to date on the space
- LVL1 Group - Join the group to interact with other community members
- LVL1 Hackerspace - Follow our auto photo feed
- LVL1 Group - Join the group to share your photos
- For some info on how to interact through Flickr click here
- LVL1 on Twitter - To be honest, we haven't been very active on Twitter. If you love to tweet, this might be a way for you to contribute to the LVL1 community. We're all volunteers here!
- LVL1 Hackerspace and Makerspace - an online service to organize "real-world" activities.
- Want to take a class or teach a class or host some other event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
- Need supplies or found a machine or tool out of order? Email email@example.com.
- Have questions that you can't find answered here? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.