LVL1 is an open community lab and workshop democratically operated by it's membership.
Anyone is welcome to come and check us out! We have general meetings and an open build session on Tuesday nights at 8pm. Come by to see what we're up to and find out what projects are going on. In addition, there are lots of events open to everyone on our calendar.
If you like the community, want access to the space and want to help support our costs- you too can become a member! Members pay $50 per month to cover infrastructure costs and equipment purchases.
Dues paying members have the following rights and responsiblities:
- Voting rights for issues of LVL1 direction and conflict management.
- 24x7 key access to the space.
- Access to all tools and equipment owned, donated or loaned to LVL1.
- Ability to sponsor new members.
- Ability to propose additions to LVL1's collection of tools and resources.
- Ability to suspend your membership and resume when desired
While sharing knowledge and collaborating, members are expected to be respectful towards the space and other members for maximum collective enjoyment. In other words, "Be Excellent to Each Other".
How do I become a member of LVL1?
In order to become a member you need to be
- 18 years of age or older
- Sponsored by 3 activeÂ members
- Sign up for payment of monthly dues of $50/month, and
- Fill out the necessary paperwork with your personal information for a key
The best and recommended time to do this is during a Tuesday night 8pm Open Meeting. We are an friendly bunch of techies, makers and hackers who are open to new people. If you need a sponsor, please ask!
Relevant Documents & Links
- Membership Application
- Automatic dues payment via Pike13 [lvl1 dot Pike13 dot com] $50/month
- A director will need to help you set up the payment
Last Updated: 23 March 2023