Arduino Dashboard is a Processing.org sketch/application. Â This is just the beginning test version and is fairly basic.
This first version Â will give you the analog value of pins A0-A6 as well as the digital pins of 1-13.
To Use the Dashboard:
** UPDATE** Â Â There is now a compiled version of ArduinoDashboard that you can use without having to install Processing.org. Â Each version also has a folder with the an arduino sketch that you can copy the function from as well. Â I'll leave the instructions for using the source with processing for those who want to use it that way as well.
- Download compiled versions:
- Copy and Paste function from ArduinoDashboard arduino sketch into your existing sketch
- Load your arduino sketch to your arduino (wait for the sketch to fully upload!)
- Run the ArduinoDashboard.exe file
- Make sure you have the processing.org ide installed
For now you will have to have the processing.org ide downloaded, but I plan to package it on it's own as soon as I can
- Download the Arduino Dashboard processing sketch and unzip/unrar
Arduino Dashboard Rar File
- Copy and paste the following function into the end of your arduino sketch and call the function from your loop
(Make sure you have Â "Serial.begin (9600); " in the setup portion of your sketch as well.
- Upload your arduino sketch
- Start the Arduino Dashboard.pde sketch from processing
- Ability to choose number of Pins to monitor
- Classify pins as I/O
- Choose arduino type to set additional layouts and number of pins
- Choose color per pin for High/Low
- Custom alerts based on variables or pins
- Choice of graphs, buttons, or guages for each pin or variable
- much more I'm sure
[slickr-flickr tag="arduinodash" items="20"]